Without Jesus, What’s Christmas?

The appointed time for our Savior had come!

It was a beautiful moment when our Jesus was born in Bethlehem. The prophecy concerning Him was being manifest. Earth and it’s inhabitants rejoiced! The old mundane way of doing business was on it’s way out because the new had appeared.

God in all of His goodness had predestined His one and only Son to come to earth and take on the form of man to save man. Jesus Is the lamb slain before the world was even founded Revelation 13:8Now to all who believe in Him, everlasting life is given John 3:16.

During this Christmas season let’s not forget the real reason we celebrate. While gifts, decorations, vacation & feasting are nice perks they are only surface level acknowledgements of the genuine gift that this time represents: Jesus!  He’s the one who opened the door for us to get back in right relationship with God 2 Corinthians 5:21. He’s the one who bore our sins and took our punishment on the cross Isaiah 53:4-5.  He’s the one who loved us to death and back to life again! I’m so glad that He did.

In honor of the season I present to you my rendition of ‘O Holy Night’(above). As you know I love to sing and Christmas music is an absolute favorite. You are welcome to download your very own free copy HERE!

Merry Christmas🎄🎁🎄🎁

Today, I understand that it is all for and through Him that I have a voice and greater still, life abundantly! I am honored to be His willing vessel on the earth to help edify His Kingdom. Feel free to comment ,subscribe and  share this post!

Thankful Praise

Fresh Air

The Wrong Focus

• Rachel
    December 6, 2017 at 4:36 pm

Beautiful! And amen. ❤️

December 6, 2017 at 5:29 pm

Thank you Rachel. Merry Christmas!

• Charlene
    December 6, 2017 at 5:00 pm

Beautiful – Beautiful song. I love it. Thank you for sharing.

December 6, 2017 at 5:30 pm

Thank you Charlene. Merry Christmas!

• Alice Mills
    December 6, 2017 at 11:48 pm

This is my very favorite Christmas hymn! Thank you for sharing.

December 7, 2017 at 6:20 pm

Awww. Praise God Alice! I’m glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for listening and Merry Christmas!

• Carley
    December 9, 2017 at 1:47 pm

This is lovely. The last few years, and especially this year, I’ve longed to make the Christmas season more about Jesus. I’ve committed to spending my mornings with an advent study, For All by Sacred Holidays, and it has been a lovely way to point my days towards Jesus.

December 9, 2017 at 2:23 pm

Yes Carley and when we point our days to Jesus, they are much more satisfying. I spent many a year solely thinking of myself during the holidays. Through the help of the Holy Spirit I’m getting better though. Thanks for reading & Merry Christmas!!

• Edith
    December 9, 2017 at 3:27 pm

Wonderful music, great reminder. I love acappella music. God bless you!

December 9, 2017 at 6:37 pm

Thanks Edith! I’m glad that you enjoyed it. Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas!