Send Me I’ll Go

Send Me I’ll Go

“Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and will teach you what you shall say.” Exodus 4:12 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition

It’s not always comfortable being the mouthpiece for God. Well, I won’t speak for everyone. I’ll only speak for myself. Rephrase… “It’s not always comfortable for me being the mouthpiece for God. Sometimes it gets outright scary. In my own strength I am inadequate. I don’t have an eloquent speech. I get nervous in front of crowds. If I don’t write things down they can easily get forgotten. At times I don’t  think people really want to hear about God.

I, I, I, I……. But God !

Moses knew my story all too well. He was called to lead God’s chosen people out of slavery in Egypt into a land flowing with milk & honey, yet Moses was afraid 😨! He questioned God as to why he was picked to lead- Exodus 3:11 Amp. He told God that he wasn’t good at speaking –Exodus 4:10 Amp and He begged God to send someone else to do the job- Exodus 4:13 Amp.What was God’s response?

Exodus 4:12 Amplified Classic Edition

What I’ve come to realize is that God is not looking for us to be perfect. He’s only searching for a willing and obedient heart. He knew Moses couldn’t speak very well and He still chose him. He also knows our shortcomings and still chooses us!

He wants us to depend on Him to witness to others about Him. Bazaar right👍? Wrong👎! Who better to explain themselves other than the person being explained? He can tell His story better than we can. So we must depend on Him to do it. Scripture tells us that God chooses the foolish things of the world to shame the wise   1 Corinthians 1:27. So why should I trip about my shortcomings? He’s got my back, front, sides, and everything in between. And He’s got you too!

Lets not get caught in perfectionism. Let’s give way to willingness and obedience and be the vessel through which God will tell the world His story.

Send me Lord….I’ll Go🙋!

Today, I understand that it is all for and through Him that I have a voice and greater still, life abundantly! I am honored to be His willing vessel on the earth to help edify His Kingdom. Feel free to comment ,subscribe and  share this post!

Thankful Praise

The Wrong Focus

• Charlie | MississippiMom
    October 25, 2017 at 12:29 pm

Thank you for this reminder. It’s so easy to talk ourselves out of obedience, isn’t it? But God… He makes all things possible.

October 25, 2017 at 1:25 pm

Yes it is Charlie! I’m learning the secret though, less thinking & just do. It seems to work for me. Thanks for reading & commenting!

• Kori
    October 25, 2017 at 9:25 pm

Great post!! Excellent reminder that we don’t have to strive to be perfect, just obedient. 🙂

October 26, 2017 at 1:10 pm

Exactly Kori! God is interested in obedience. He’ll show us what & how if we’re willing & obedient👍

• Lindy
    October 31, 2017 at 1:56 pm

Yes!! I have severe anxiety when it comes to speaking in large crowds. Lord, send me and I’ll go! Thank you!

October 31, 2017 at 3:35 pm

Amen Lindy!

• Charlene
    November 10, 2017 at 7:41 am

Beautiful Post and blog. I wrote a post not to long ago that reminds me of this post, about God giving us more than we can handle. In it I shared what you shared. God just wants us to be obedient and trust in Him and He will do the rest. Thank you for sharing. Charlene – https://faithtoraisenate.com

November 10, 2017 at 12:54 pm

Hey Charlene! Thanks for stopping by and reading. Yes God simply desires a willing heart. Sometimes my mind wants to overcomplicate this but thanks be to God who won’t allow it ☺. I’ll be sure to check out your blog. Many blessings to you in Christ.