Renewing The Mind

As a man thinketh so is he….

It’s true! We are what we think. We act out of our thoughts. We can’t be above or below our thought life. So what do you think about?  Bills? Tomorrow? What others think of you? God?

I was the one whose mind was everywhere all the time. I was a worrier. I remember fretting at the grocery store over which bread would be sufficient for dinner; white or wheat? I had a hard time making a decision and then when I made one I questioned it. That way of thinking did me more harm than good. I needed a change. My mind required a change.

In Romans 12:2 Paul challenges us to renew our mind with the word of God..

Tee's Christian Music & Blog

Renewing The Mind

If we look at this verse carefully we can see that renewing (changing) our mind to conform to God’s ways, thoughts, & actions is a good thing. When we do we are able to prove what His will is for our lives.

This weeks’ song appropriately titled ‘Renewal’ talks about this very thing. I had a great time writing and recording this record. During the process it helped me to work towards changing my mind. I’m able to make firm decisions now, knowing that I have the mind and help of Christ. I hope it helps you too. God bless✌️

Tee's Christian Music & Blog

Today, I understand that it is all for and through Him that I have a voice and greater still, life abundantly! I am honored to be His willing vessel on the earth to help edify His Kingdom. Feel free to comment ,subscribe and also share this post!

Fresh Air

God Is My Refuge

• Kori
    October 12, 2017 at 4:27 am

This is a great post and an excellent reminder, as I had a negative thoughts day yesterday! Today I will focus on this verse, and with His help have better thoughts, and a better day! Great way to start my day! Thanks for posting!!

October 17, 2017 at 3:30 pm

You’re welcome! Thanks for reading & listening!

• Christina
    October 12, 2017 at 9:57 am

Tee, I love this song! This is the kind of song that should be the intro to a women’s show!

October 17, 2017 at 3:32 pm

Hey Christina…may God use my gift however He sees best!
      Thanks for reading & listening

• Tammy
    October 17, 2017 at 1:45 pm

Beautiful voices and messages here! I am sharing it on facebook, and tagging a few people on my facebook page.

October 17, 2017 at 3:33 pm

Thanks Tammy!

• Shante Grossett
    October 17, 2017 at 10:21 pm

Thanks for this article, its really insightful and has honestly opened my eyes about the importance of our thoughts. God bless

October 18, 2017 at 9:23 am

Thank you for stopping by & reading Shante! I’m grateful that my words could spread some insight about our thought life. God bless you!

• mavis
    October 18, 2017 at 3:17 am

OoOh. Am loving this. Am sharing…

October 18, 2017 at 9:26 am