God Is My Refuge

God is my refuge & strength!

Some days can be exhausting. Family, work, social pressures and the like have their way of depressing us. But when we completely surrender everything to God, He protects and strengthens us. I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing His goodness time and time again.

One cold Saturday in January He led me to Psalm 46 in which the Psalmist opens up with this bold statement “God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble”.NKJV

I knew in my heart He wanted me to write about it, so I did!

What I present to you today is the beautiful song God gave me to sing about Him.

My prayer is that you listen to each word. Visualize what these words mean to you and worship the Father like never before.

The lyrics are included below.

Till we meet again✌

God is My Refuge

God is my refuge

and my strength

A very present help in trouble

Therefore I shall not fear

Though the earth give way

And the mountains fall into the heart of the sea

God is my refuge

and my strength

God is my shelter,

Sovereign One

The Lord Almighty in battle

Come and see what He’s done

Though the weapon is forged

It shall not prevail over me

God is my refuge

And my strength

Bridge

He will be exalted

He will be exalted

He will be exalted

Sovereign Lord

He will be exalted

He will be exalted

He will be exalted

Sovereign Lord

Today, I understand that it is all for and through Him that I have a voice and greater still, life abundantly! I am honored to be His willing vessel on the earth to help edify His Kingdom. Feel free to comment and share this post!

Fresh Air

Renewing The Mind

• Edith
    September 20, 2017 at 1:19 pm

Applause! I love the warmth of your presentation. The song is melodious and you rendered it beautifully. “God is my refuge … And He will be exalted, my sovereign God” will probably be ringing in my head from now. Thank you. ❤️

September 22, 2017 at 5:33 pm

Thank you Edith!

• Lily
    September 20, 2017 at 11:42 pm

You’re voice is amazing 😍

September 22, 2017 at 5:34 pm

Thankyou Lily!

• Jackie
    September 21, 2017 at 8:16 am

Amen Amen Indeed God is our refuge

September 22, 2017 at 5:36 pm

Yes He is Jackie…thanks for stopping by!!

• Shana
    September 21, 2017 at 11:21 am

Wow! This song is so beautiful! *applause* Keep on singing, girl. Keep on testifying.

September 22, 2017 at 5:35 pm