Don’t Lose Heart

Don’t Lose Heart

I would have despaired had I not believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord In the land of the living. – Psalm 27:13 AMP

As some of you know I have been enduring a faith fight alongside my family for a while now. If this is your first time reading my blog then take a moment to catch up here ENDURANCE.

During this whole ordeal we have been trying to uplift one another through encouragement and prayer. We also study the Bible together. So today as my husband was leading study he directed us to Psalm 27:13. Man oh Man…how beautiful and motivating it was to read these words!

I won’t pretend and say that this has been the easiest of times. I have found myself doubtful of God and His faithfulness especially on the days that delivered endless nothingness (or so I thought). You know those days where it seems that NOTHING is happening. The Psalmist David knew! It was during his time in the caves while running from King Saul that he penned those words. It was a tough time for him. God had already anointed David as king and Saul was angry about it. Yet David found a way to encourage Himself in the Lord through God’s promises. He knew the secret to continuing on in faith.

So we’re taking David’s stance and stimulating our faith, minds, bodies, and attitudes through the Word. Here are a few more of the scriptures that we are meditating on

My hope is that through my trials and ultimate victory that I can inspire someone, maybe even you, to hold on to the promises of God found in Christ Jesus! Don’t lose heart in the heat of the battle, you and I will win if we stay in Him and trust Him constantly. He is faithful, true, and unchanging. He has a great plan for our lives and we shall see His goodness in the land of the living!

Hold on Dear Friend, HOLD ON!

• Desiree Montalvo
    September 6, 2017 at 3:18 pm

I am have been going through a health trial for over 7 years and I know how you feel when you say…is He there? I know I have been angry at Him, maybe even not trusting His will but today I can say that those days when I choose Him and His JOy Jis peace is amazing. Thank you

September 7, 2017 at 1:37 pm

Hey Desiree,
      Choosing Him is always the best way! Prayers to you my Sister in Christ.
      God Bless You

• Karla Cruzado | The Wise Lark
    September 7, 2017 at 8:49 am

When bad things happen to me, I always treat it as an opportunity to learn. God bless us dear! Thank you for sharing these thoughts ❤️

September 7, 2017 at 1:38 pm

Thankyou for reading them Karla! May God bless you and me as we continue to learn!

• Christina E Savage
    September 7, 2017 at 3:09 pm

Thank you for the encouragement! The Lord is your strength!

September 7, 2017 at 4:01 pm

Yes He is! Thank you for stopping by Christina!

• Christine Carter
    September 10, 2017 at 10:39 pm

I have been there- wondering where God would be in the thick of things and feeling powerless and exhausted in those trials. Love the scripture you chose in this post, and I will pray for your faith to continue to be strengthened as you endure your own difficult season of trials and challenges!

September 15, 2017 at 12:46 pm

Thanks for your prayers Christine! May God bless you!!

• Lureta
    September 18, 2017 at 3:38 pm

Thank you for the encouragement. I hace wondered at times where is God in those moments of nothingness. I am learning to rest in Him and trust His promises.

September 19, 2017 at 9:03 pm

You’re welcome Lureta! May the God of Heaven keep reminding you that He is always with you, even through the storms!